Copyright (c) 2006 Alan Cheng Online Money Machine http://onlinemoneymachine.com
Without a doubt you need traffic to your Adsense website since your income from Google depends on it.
It's the problem which most people have problems with. If you can make your visitors stick to your website then the traffic you create should accumulate - problem solved.
Making that traffic return is the major challenge and one of the so called "secrets" of build a successful Adsense website.
What is better than having visitors continuing to return to your website, without any effort on your part? You definitely need to make your Adsense website sticky and below are my 5 tips to achieve this.
1. Have good, interesting content. This is the one of the main reasons why I favour blogs advertising Adsense. You can easily write content and update it on your website.
It's much easier updating a blog than a website. Unless of course, your website has a content management system (CMS) like a blog.
People browse on the internet to read content. So if the information provided by you is good and it is updated on a regular basis, the user will bookmark your site and will return. Even possibly a few times a week to read your content.
2. Having a newsletter subscription or a mini course sign up form on the front of your website. Once visitors sign up to your form, they are on your email list.
You can use an autoresponder to follow up with them and also email to notify them that your content is updated.
Having your visitors go on your email list will remind them of your existence so that they visit you again. However, you have to make sure that your mini-course provides good content so they will read it.
You can see how I do this with my 7 part mini-course by sending a blank mail to my autoresponder at
This is my step-by-step mini-course on making money with Adsense.
3. Having a forum on your website. With good content you will attract interested visitors to your website. These visitors love to share and discuss what they are passionate about.
A forum will act as a regular gathering place for them which means repeated visits and also increase in Adsense clicks.
4. Announcing upcoming events. In your content, you should always specify what is coming up in the next few days. Such as updated report on your particular niche.
This will increase the visitor's awareness of your website and they will remember to visit your website again sometime in the future to check out what you mentioned before.
This is a very powerful technique to build repeat visitors and it only requires a mention of what is coming in the next few days.
5. The last technique to ensure repeat visitors is to have a schedule of the updates to your website and stick to it. If your blog advertising Google Adsense is rarely updated, the chances of the visitor coming back is near zero.
People love reading good content but if they return and find that your content is the same they will rarely return. The reason is because they have a lot of other choices. The web is so clickable, you've got to get their attention.
If you stick to having updates on regular basis such as once in 2 days, then the visitor will return to read the latest on your website.
This concludes the 5 ways to having a sticky Adsense website. The best thing is to implement all 5 techniques to your website. Getting traffic is not an easy thing so make sure the traffic is your regular customer. A regular customer gives you business which in this case is Adsense income.
Alan Cheng is the author of Adsense Blogger http://www.adsense-blogger.com/?5 where his views, findings and tips on Adsense are discussed and shared with his loyal readers.
Get HTML or TEXT Copy-and-Paste Versions Of This Article at: http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/c/make-adsense-website-sticky.shtml#get_code